Student Forum

Your source of communication, news, updates, and more for Warhill High students.

Post your suggestions for feedback and review by the staff.
By bears123
KAZAN Camiseta Roger Martinez Mundial 2018 , Russia, July 11 (Xinhua) -- She is called "Chinese mother" by Mexico's "diving queen" Paola Espinosa. She is awarded the "Order of the Aztec Eagle", the highest decoration awarded to foreigners in Mexico.

Her name is Ma Jin, an easygoing Chinese woman and hardworking diving coach.

In 2002, Mexico signed a deal with Beijing to import Chinese coaches. Ma was among them to come to the unfamiliar country which is far away from China in 2003.

"I miss my home, but I love my divers more Camiseta Abel Aguilar Mundial 2018 ," Ma, who leads her Mexican team competing at the Kazan Universiade told Xinhua.

At the very beginning of her arrival in Mexico, even the language was a problem, not to mention the cultural difference and the customs. Although experiencing a hard time at the start of her stay in Mexico, Ma has become acclimatized now and can speak fluent Spanish.

"I always believe the motto of survival of the fitness. When you come to a new place, you cannot change the environment Camiseta Carlos Bacca Mundial 2018 , you have to change yourself," said Ma.

After Ma's arrival, changes were huge in the past 10 years, not only to herself, but also to Mexico's diving.

With the guide of Ma, diving in Mexico enjoys fast-speed development. In the London Olympics Camiseta Carlos Sanchez Moreno Mundial 2018 , her diving team earned three of Mexico's seven medals.

One of the proud "products" made by Ma is Espinosa. The most popular "diving queen" in Mexico won two Olympic medals in Beijing 2008 and London 2012, and top prize in the women's platform in 2009 World Championships, outclassing Chinese Olympic star Chen Ruolin.

Due to Espinosa's triumph, Ma is considered a hero in Mexico and has been feted by the Mexican president. Even the Mexican journalist can pronounce Ma's name in a decent Chinese accent.

"People in Mexico love football, but diving has become an important sport in the country, now the government has paid more and more attention to the sport and increased the investment Camiseta Wilmar Barrios Mundial 2018 ," said Ma.

"The overall strength of the diving in Mexico is increasing, and more and more young divers want me to help them."

In order to get the trust from divers, Ma adapted to a softer way in training, not only focusing on technique, but also doing a lot from heart communication.

Ma said that nowadays, her divers would send her a message saying "we love you" every night. "It really touches me a lot Camiseta Stefan Medina Mundial 2018 ," said Ma. "The feeling is just like when I see them stand on the podium. Both of them can make me happy."

However, being in a foreign country for 10 years, Ma felt more and more homesick.

"I have participated in the Olympics twice, to be frank, that's enough, but if I go back to China now Camiseta Oscar Murillo Mundial 2018 , I will feel sorry for those young divers who trust me and come to seek for my guide. Because of such sentiment, I have to persist in."

Ma said she will accompany Espinosa and other national teammates until the 2016 Rio Olympics. "After that, I don't know what my plan is."

MADRID, Dec. 3 (Xinhua) -- Spanish soccer giant Barcelona whitewashed third-tier Huesca 4-0 Wednesday in the last 16 of the Copa del Rey.

Ivan Rakitic opened the scoring for Barcelona in the 12th minute by a free kick which flied into the top left corner beyond Huesca goalkeeper Daniel Jimenez's reach.

Iniesta, who returned from an injury sustained in his team's 3-1 loss at Real Madrid on Oct. 25, netted four minutes later after he latched onto Rakitic's pass.

Pedro Rodriguez scored Barca's third as he unleashed a powerful shot inside the near post in the 39th before Rafinha deflected his shot off Alex Garcia into goal for Barcelona's fourth in the 72nd.

Also Wednesday Camiseta Duvan Zapata Mundial 2018 , Atletico Madrid swept to a 3-0 victory over third-tier L'Hospitalet. Malaga drew 1-1 with Deportivo La Coruna. Granada beat Andalusian rival Cordoba 1-0. Sevilla routed Sabadell 5-1.

LJUBLJANA, July 14 (Xinhua) -- While receiving a delegation of Chinese scientists at his office in Ljubljana on Friday, Slovenian President Borut Pahor said his country wants to enhance cooperation with China in the science and technology.

The Chinese delegation was headed by Bai Chunli, the president of the Chinese Academy of Sciences.

In his keynote speech, the president said he was happy to receive the highest representatives of China's sciences, saying Slovenia has strong wishes to develop cooperation with China in the most advanced fields.

During the meeting Camiseta Leandro Castellanos Mundial 2018 , Bai and his host Tadej Bajd, the head of the Slovenian Academy of Sciences and Arts (SAZU), presented President Pahor with their plans for academic cooperation, which is already underway in the study of karst topography.

Bai and Bajd reviewed with the president on the countries' plan to expand the cooperation to biomedicine and researcher exchange.

Pahor also proposed the setup of a replica of an astronomical instrument by Ferdinand Augustin Haller von Hallerstein (also known by his Chinese name Liu Songling), an 18th-century Slovenian astronomer who spent 35 years in China, in both Beijing and Ljubljana as a monument to Slovenian-Chinese friendship.

France's Macron honors U.S. forces in Bastille day celebration

Heavy rain causes waterlogging in Yongji Camiseta Aviles Hurtado Colombia , China's Jilin

Shared compartment service appears in office buildings in Shanghai

14th China Changchun Int'l Auto Expo kicks off in NE China

Chinese aircraft carrier formation conducts coordination training

Lotus flowers blossom at ancient town in SW China

Aerial photos show Hukou Waterfall of Yellow River

Special treat to cool off animals at Beijing Zoo

Actor Will Smith and former heavyweight champion Lennox Lewis will be among the pallbearers for Muhammad Ali's funeral on Friday (Jun 10), joining a list of notable athletes, entertainers and politicians to mourn the boxing legend.

Former US President Bill Clinton, Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan and comedian Billy Cryst. Wholesale Jerseys China http://www.wholesalecheapnhljerseysonline.com/ Wholesale Custom Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Online Wholesale MLB Jerseys From China Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China Wholesale Basketball Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Authentic Soccer Jerseys